TRITAN™ 365 HC
UV-A INSPECTION LAMP
Finally, a HIGH INTENSITY, ASTM COMPLIANT, LED-UV-A inspection lamp with a WIDE beam coverage area and a uniform beam pattern.
Certified to meet ASTM E3022 Standards
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 7,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Large 6 inch (15 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux).
- Long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization.
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications.
- Certificate of conformance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements as defined by ASTM E3022 supplied with each lamp.
- Fully compliant to ASTM E3022 for LED UV-A lamps.
- Faceplate with integral blacklight filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm.
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces.
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources.
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use.
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot.
- Meets ASTM standard for characterization and emission requirements of LED UV-A lamps.
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included.
UV-A BEAM PROFILE