UV-A LED Panel Flood Lamp
Designed Specifically for NDT Professionals!
Certified to meet Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 and ASTM E3022 Requirements
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Large 15 x 6 inch (38.1 cm x 15.25 cm) coverage area, with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux).
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications.
- Certificate of conformance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with every lamp.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT.
- Customizable! Multiple lamp units can be “ganged” together longitudinally or back-to-back for a larger coverage area, to meet your specific inspection requirements.
UV-A Beam Profile