MDE-2000 Marksman™ II
Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool
Features advanced heterodyne circuitry and “Sound Signature Technology” to covert and amplify inaudible ultrasonic sounds into audible “natural” sounds. Provides quick diagnosis and detection of problems before they become major breakdowns!
- Convenient, easy-to-use, touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch
- 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoints the exact problem source
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation
- Precision-engineered hollow air probe helps isolate leak sources in cramp areas
- Solid contact probe quickly finds wear or damage to internal components – without disassembly!
- Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weatherstripping in doors, windows, ductwork and other non-pressurized enclosures
- Comes complete full size headphones and rugged carring case
MDE-2000NC - Same as MDE-2000, but with HP-100 noise-canceling headphones
|Sensitivity:||Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004 in (0.1 mm) at 5.0 psi (34 kPa), from distance of 12 in (30 cm)|
|Weight (with batteries):||1.5 lb (680 g)|
|Battery life:||165 hours (approx.)|
|Power requirements:||Two “D” cell alkaline batteries (included)|
|Frequency response:||36,000 - 44,000 Hz|
|Headphones:||Full-size, noise-cancelling headphones|
Aviation Brochure.pdf (1 MB)
|127300||Hollow Air Probe|