Universal Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye
Locates all leaks in petroleum- and synthetic-based aviation fluid systems!
Checks an entire system in just minutes! Ideal for use as part of a diagnostic/ preventive maintenance program for commercial and military aircraft fuel and fluid systems! Meets Mil Spec MIL-PRF-81298E, Type lll, Yellow/Green Fluorescent for aircraft fuel systems.
- FAST— The quickest way to inspect for leaks in aircraft fuel, lubrication and hydraulic systems.
- SAFE — Specially formulated to accommodate the host fluid. Will not damage the fluid properties or any of the system components.
- VERSATILE — Allows inspection of the entire system under virtually all operating conditions. Ideal for both in-flight and static testing.
- COST EFFECTIVE — Super-concentrated. Use less per dose!
- FLUORESCES BRILLIANTLY — Leaks glow a bright green under UV light.
(Part Nos. AD-8609-0008, AD-8609-0016, AD-8609-0032 and AD-8609-0100, respectively.)
Also available: SP-8609-0100 fluorescent leak detection dye for aircraft fuel systems
(NSN: 6820-01-386-8609). Can also be used to locate hydraulic and engine oil leaks.
Supplied in 1 gallon (3.8 L) container.